Total Countries: 9 (Bahamas, Botswana, Canada, Cayman Islands, France, Germany, Mexico, South Africa, Zimbabwe)
Total US States: All 50! (You can read about #50 here:
While wandering around, I have also come up with a number of favorite destinations along the way. So I have created a custom map that shows both the places I have flown as well as my favorite airports. So far I have landed in well over a 200 airports!
View TJ's Airport Log in a larger map
Places I have been are simply blue pins. Places that I would categorize as favorites are shown in some other icon:
- The fuel pump icons, are fuel stops that I thought were particularly good.
- The blue flags are particularly significant/memorable airports.
- The burger/soda icons have casual restaurants right on the field. (These are usually particular favorites for my kids).
- The fork/knife icon represents upscale restaurants on the field that I have enjoyed.
- The airplane icon simply means that there was something (or multiple things) about that airport that I liked.